Data Offer Restrictions and T&Cs
Terms & Conditions
- The free data period runs from 1stJan until the 31st of March 2020, after which all data is charged at the agreed tariff rate per GB.
- All data commitments are on a 12 months minimum contract.
- Upgrades to the committed data amount are available at any point over the contract period with co-terminus end dates available.
- TrellisWorks QuickStart Core and QuickStart Basic 4G equipment, as well as QMS Core data management service and installation services, are not included in this offer.
- Offer available to new customers.
- SIM-only customers will be charged £10.00 per SIM, per month.
- Data commitment contract renewal requires one calendar month’s notice from the contract end date.
- TrellisWorks standard rental terms and conditions apply to all QuickStart Core and QuickStart Basic 4G solutions, and acceptance to participate with this promotion rests solely with TrellisWorks and this free data offer applies to own company use and is not for resale.
Terms & Conditions
- Any quotation is valid for a period of 30 days from the issue date and excludes VAT.
- Written confirmation of an order must be received before the order can be processed.
- Purchase Orders must be made out to TrellisWorks Limited, using the Quote Reference from the relevant quote.
- Payment Terms are 30 days from the date of our invoice unless otherwise agreed. TrellisWorks reserves the right to charge a deposit before works commence.
- All full QuickStart (4G Remote Networking Connectivity), QuickNet (Wireless Networking), QuickFusion (Resilient Networking), QuickSight (IP-CCTV) and QuickTalk (IP-Telephony) solutions must be installed by/checked by a TrellisWorks engineer to guarantee the quality of the equipment and ensure full support SLA terms.
- Cancellation of any QuickStart, QuickNet, QuickFusion, QuickSight and QuickTalk rental solution is chargeable to the end of the next full billing period.
- Continued use of any QuickStart, QuickNet, QuickFusion, QuickSight and QuickTalk solution beyond the notified final billing period will be chargeable until the end of the billing period by which the equipment is returned.
- QuickStart Basic 4G solutions are charged per week from point of delivery to point of return, to the nearest full week (data charged monthly in arrears) – Mon to Sun.
- Cancellation of any engineering resource with less than 2 working days’ notice, we reserve the right to charge 50% of the installation fee. If less than one working days’ notice is given we will charge 100% of the quoted/ordered installation fee.
- Receipt of a purchase order is taken as confirmation of intent to proceed with the solution/service requested and quoted for, and all necessary materials/equipment may be ordered by TrellisWorks from this point. Subsequent cancellation by the customer of the requirement will lead to a charge for any/all ordered materials/equipment.
- All PAYG (Pay As You Go) 4G data is currently charged at a rate of £3.50 per GB used, per month to the nearest full GB.
- Fixed tariff SIM overage is charged at a rate of £18 per GB over the SIM’s set capacity to the nearest full GB.
- All upgrades, additions or reductions of rental solutions require a receipt of a revised PO before completion/delivery.
- Lost/damaged rental equipment will be charged according to TrellisWorks’ set price rate for lost/damaged items.
- Unless otherwise stated, by placing an order you agree to be bound by TrellisWork’s Standard Terms and Conditions.
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS
- TrellisWorks commit to schedule with best endeavours all QuickStart 4G, QuickTalk and QuickSight installations for no later than two weeks following acceptance of a written order (excepting larger requirements).
- TrellisWorks commit to responding to any notified solution fault for all QuickStart, QuickSight and QuickTalk solutions within 4 working hours of notification (Mon – Fri 8:30 – 17:30).
- In our standard rental service maintenance support is included and in the event of a technical fault being reported a TrellisWorks engineer will attend the site with spare parts/replacement equipment (if required) for all QuickStart 4G, QuickTalk or QuickSight installations. This is normally within 8 working hours/next working day (Mon – Fri 8:30-17:30) of the issue being diagnosed as requiring attendance by our support team (16 working hours/two working days for Scotland and Northern Ireland).
- On-site support in the event of equipment being damaged/lost by the client will be a chargeable service at our standard engineering day rate.
- All QuickStart 4G sites utilising QMS Core data management will only be charged data overage fees if the total capacity of the solution is exceeded.
- All QuickStart 4G sites utilising QMS Core data management will receive a monthly report on data use for the preceding month, with advice on subsequent required action where abuse is evident.
- All QuickStart 4G sites utilising fixed tariff SIMs will receive notification of 80% capacity being reached per SIM within 8 working hours (Mon – Fri 8:30 – 17:30).
- QuickNet Radio solutions are a bespoke service, and installation, on-site support and prices will vary according to pre-agreed terms (standard installation cancellation terms apply).